The Euless Library has now these "Tile Art works" being displayed around the building. The Tile works are on things in Euless, and in this relative area, that used to be here. The City has changed quite a bit in the last 20 years, and more so for older residents. The Tile works tribute the lost wildlife, to lost memorable buildings in the city.
I personally don't like places that change. I like places that stay with their identity. I'm getting older so I do prefer the peaceful, small, cultured town over the pact busy city.
Looking at these Tile Art works is sad since I do remember many things that used to be here in this area from when I was very young, mostly wildlife and old town parts of Irving and Euless. I hope one day Irving and Euless will preserve their identity, taking care of these animal species.







I personally don't like places that change. I like places that stay with their identity. I'm getting older so I do prefer the peaceful, small, cultured town over the pact busy city.
Looking at these Tile Art works is sad since I do remember many things that used to be here in this area from when I was very young, mostly wildlife and old town parts of Irving and Euless. I hope one day Irving and Euless will preserve their identity, taking care of these animal species.











Posted in: 



























