Bad news.
Gangs seems to be a worry. I know Samoans and Tongans are like big loving teddy bears, but a gang banging teddy bear is a bit scary. I really shouldn't call it scary, cause it might encourage those who like being scary. If being scary though inspires, try making scary movies.
Straight talk in a straight island way - no laughing is serious
Tongan and Samoan gangs? Is it real? what is it for. Does it make the world go around in the good way, no.
Is a bad bad bad bad way.
Ok. Look. Samoan and Tongan history, is nothing to worry about. Is just for reading and learning, not for fighting. If you no like it, you write somefing better, you see dat? Easy like that. Just like that.
Is all the same stuff, all competitive stuff. Even if you Tongan, another Tongan want to compete. Is all the same. See no worry, cause we all do the same to each other. Samoan too, you see the history. Is just the same way. Right? All great, and strong, and blah blah blah.
Ok. Look. I tell it good. I say it straight. Is no good. Gangs no good. It can hurt peoples, and then peoples no trust you. Tongan and Samoan need to be the role model because they good at it if they do it. Be smart. Be happy. Smart people you see is always happy. I never see a sad smart guy cause he knows how to fix it. He sad, he fix it. He mad, he fix it. He hungry, he fix it.
I write this, and now it's gonna be good I can feel it. Everybody is gonna be happy who is understand this talk and writing. I knows it.
See, maybe ask, why he write it like this, maybe he make fun or what. See yes, I say it like this to make it funny, but really this is so serious. So serious really cause inside is love is why I write it. I make it funny and sound kinda stupid, but it has a smart meaning you see. I smart like that. Im a smooth guy. And thank you for your time.
Gangs seems to be a worry. I know Samoans and Tongans are like big loving teddy bears, but a gang banging teddy bear is a bit scary. I really shouldn't call it scary, cause it might encourage those who like being scary. If being scary though inspires, try making scary movies.
Straight talk in a straight island way - no laughing is serious
Tongan and Samoan gangs? Is it real? what is it for. Does it make the world go around in the good way, no.
Is a bad bad bad bad way.
Ok. Look. Samoan and Tongan history, is nothing to worry about. Is just for reading and learning, not for fighting. If you no like it, you write somefing better, you see dat? Easy like that. Just like that.
Is all the same stuff, all competitive stuff. Even if you Tongan, another Tongan want to compete. Is all the same. See no worry, cause we all do the same to each other. Samoan too, you see the history. Is just the same way. Right? All great, and strong, and blah blah blah.
Ok. Look. I tell it good. I say it straight. Is no good. Gangs no good. It can hurt peoples, and then peoples no trust you. Tongan and Samoan need to be the role model because they good at it if they do it. Be smart. Be happy. Smart people you see is always happy. I never see a sad smart guy cause he knows how to fix it. He sad, he fix it. He mad, he fix it. He hungry, he fix it.
I write this, and now it's gonna be good I can feel it. Everybody is gonna be happy who is understand this talk and writing. I knows it.
See, maybe ask, why he write it like this, maybe he make fun or what. See yes, I say it like this to make it funny, but really this is so serious. So serious really cause inside is love is why I write it. I make it funny and sound kinda stupid, but it has a smart meaning you see. I smart like that. Im a smooth guy. And thank you for your time.
Posted in: 



























