The Local Blog
A problem I've heard individual creative people have had, is that after they've made a sellable item, is that there's no where to sell it. The grocery stores aren't as diverse as people think and hold products, not the cheapest, not the best, might sell fine might not, that limited selection is not at all a lack of products. It's a business setup of course.
So in this case community can be pretty important in business if wanting to get Polynesian products on the shelves. Sell it in that Samoan food store nearby, after licensed approval. Hawaii regions are a filled with market places for all Pacific islanders. but if you're no where near there, maybe creating a small US. Pacific Food Owners Network, the US.PFON to deal in new products would help. I remember Stephen Petaia of "Petaia Media" creating something of the sort for Pacific islander business owners, not solely for new Food products though.
I'll touch back on this more when I get around to making something eatable or drinkable, but the talk has come up, who thought making a beer would be something they could put heart into. Every man of course has these itches, especially about beer, only the few give it a good try End of post.
I'll touch back on this more when I get around to making something eatable or drinkable, but the talk has come up, who thought making a beer would be something they could put heart into. Every man of course has these itches, especially about beer, only the few give it a good try End of post.
.jpg)
Posted in: 



























