Disney-Hulu photo by Sciencefiction.com
All customers are now asking about what kind of content and price should they be expecting from the new Disney-Hulu combo. Or there is going to really be a Disney-Hulu combo in the near future. It's hoped that if Disney-Hulu does become a reality, that they will have the full series of all the Star Treks, something that Netflix already has. Netflix though does not have the new Star Trek Discovery. Apple Tv might be the new kid on the block to beat though says reviews, who can now rival Netflix and cast a shadow over Hulu and Peacock.
"As a Netflix user I'm pretty happy for the amount I pay. It's simple, I don't see little pop-up options to always upgrade, trying to creep-up to the price of a Cable Bill, which I hate. I'm satisfied so far with Netflix. If Hulu is run now by Disney, I will have to check it out, see what they have"
"The whole reason to getting off the TV Cable zombie-mode was because it was 300 channels of nothing interesting, half the shows being garbage court and Bounty Hunter shows. I love Disney, always have, I will gladly have both Netflix and Hulu if Hulu ups the content and not the prices. I just want to say too, Crunchyroll, I love it too"
"TV commercials uugggh...make it stop... every 15 minutes a medical Ad asking Do you have Cancer? Never a cure of course, just doping people up with over the counter pain drugs"

Posted in: 



























