The Local Blog
This Local Blog section was started so we could write like a "Peace Corps Blogger" in Samoa, being the observer. Only in this circumstance, I'm a Samoan Blogger in mainland US. America.
It's hard to really stay true to the observation end of it, since I have a comment about everything around here, really though, some things are better left unsaid. Reading the Peace Corps Blogs made me sad for the simple pleasures of the island life, an atmosphere admired more by an older man like myself in his early 30s. I'm sure any man at my age appreciates peace of mind.
Tips for starting a Blog
Blogging is something I suggest to more Samoan Americans, and here's some tips. One, "do not" overwhelm yourself trying to write about something like economics or politics, because if you were really in the loop of key information, you wouldn't blog about it, as the information would be handled more sensitively. Second, stay away from the municipal end of discussion, which means anything on law, since ranting surely follows. Three, know that some people are much better writers than others, and that your work maybe compared to barking, much like mine was when I started writing. I admit it, Im not a natural writer. So, proof read over and over again, even after you've published it. Easy editing is a perk, use it. Four, learn some HTML5, XML, some online editors, or at least learn how to customize a website, Blogger site, or Wordpress.
Write on possible business, the environment, an awesome recipe, and interesting things that would be collectible in a vacation scrap book. And Yes, always keep a look out for that business niche and interesting item that might make you filthy rich during your adventures and writing projects.
.jpg)
Posted in: 



























